Wednesday 15 July 2015

CAVIAR

I light my cigarette,wondering if its too soon to see you
If am becoming too often an appearance
I feel overwhelmingly guilty,but it feels good in some queer kind of way
Like its what i need to wash away the tears of November
Like its what i need to realise how daring this kind of love is,
To realise that a bond as such is not of labels and identities
More of memories and prefferences
One that gives no heed to decorum and public decency
One that constantly got me dragged to madam T's office

I dunno if its the kiss that brought a whooping sense of emotion
Or the constant glare that made everything around us invisible
Or the smile......
Damn, the smile that made me realise how much an honour it was, to have my heart broken by such uniqueness
But it was something,
Something that hormones cannot explain...
Maybe the  syllables 'nes' that shitty scientists sell; nothing more

I leave my cigarette still smouldering in the ashtray
Maybe its not too soon to see you maybe am not too often an appearance
Maybe we forgot how this kind of love used to be
The hyperventilation
The constant chase
That was what it was...still is
The kind of love that lasts forever and a day
And yes,caviar...
I read your crambled letter
How you asked me to write you back?
             'Dear African Shakespear

Yes,i come unteatherd
Fear descalated
Do not veil my fires
Of generous emotion
With your constant austere difficulty
kiss me softly upon my neck
Trace your fingers
along my collarbone
I love you
And i didnt say that in some distorted language
Where the meaning would be lost
To the moon and back; Caviar

              
                                 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment