Tuesday 21 July 2015

UNREQUITED

Going through your pieces
My heart breaks into a bazillion of those.
They called me a coward

Am i ?
Stubborn as always

They called me many things
Welsh hankering
Dutch love
Wait,where's my English teacher?
Guess I was so busy
Busy loving you
Chasing you

Cause such terms were coined
When I was hiding in a booth
That leaked of anonymity
Decorated with oblivion

And I still hear the hisses
Sound like those of eve
Telling me to breathe
Telling me to step out,
When stepping out means
Being constantly drenched
By your unrequited soul

Limerent or not,
You still think its blind
Still so hard to find
Why are you so hard to find?
Why are you so  f*n unkind?

I am homesick
Heartsick
Still lighting lanterns in the lake
Trynna spot a trail
You have a trail
Wake and bake
Eat cake
Croon along to the lines of drake

Bet that's where you got my name
No,
Not like Edna St Vincent millay
Whose central features
Are a part
of your mental environment
More of an 801 live debut
Stella Maris missa nobis
It was just one name

Impression alone is enough
to rake through all this art
Still i can't extirpate your uniqueness
Cause to surrender now
Is to lose you
And i can't lose you

Like allegiance
I don't grow weary
I'll keep going through your pieces till I trace requital

No comments:

Post a Comment