Friday 14 August 2015

Freestyle chronicles #2; The condition


Freedom,

we could do that more often
I could wipe your tears
cause you soften'
But I ain't your dear
so I won't premiere
In your search for Maria

You hear?

Your opposition
placed me in no first position
Am not wale,no you couldn't love my ambition
My diss lines
put you in that condition
Sorry,do I need a petition?
Hush baby its just perception

Free me

Don turn me into mini
Mi-ni mo' how many times
do you want me to go
For how long will you keep me low

You know

I feel like a runaway
Kelly Clarkson breakaway
Too bad am not afraid
to love you like a hurricane
I be part of your parade
Never a renegade

Even when you degrade

And I fall below your threshold
There's too much of my love
Even you cant hold
A tornado
Why are you so cold?

I follow

Your high dominance in derail
Run you like a treadmill
Sing you like meek mill
Baby your my bar meal
You hurt me when you don' mean

To

Be my baby blanket
Beads for my anklet
Chords for my cassette
Closet for a faggot
Now before I forget

Your name is my reflex

You put me in a hex
I'd be dumb to ever call you ex

Baby you my ecs...tasy
Make me run my lines like ecstatic
Two more pills and this will be tragic

Like bandits in traffic
Daam thats horrific
But that's what you made me
Made this piece feel
Terrific

No comments:

Post a Comment