Monday 24 August 2015

Try oblivion


And you know I could never have my heart break for you
By I see the pieces
on the ground you step on

But i know my love for you
could never allow it

I could drown in a thousand bottles of whisky
I could choke from a dozen packets of cigarettes
I could go raving mad with paranoia after one too many lines of coke
Could I bleed to death, so not to feel it
But u.....
U can never break my heart

Your the nightmare to my dreams
Am very loyal
I drug myself to sleep
Get drunk on your sophistication
Because in my bewilderment
Only then will you heal my brokenness
After all,its the broken alabaster box that gives forth perfume
So I drag a knife over my skin
I struggle with the absurdity
No....it's impossible
You could never break my heart

You know it,you've heard it
Am your Paris wife
Al torch down the balcony
If only not to let you entertain your psycho fans
I will count the hair on your head
To hold you down for just tonight
You love to get high?
Lemmi recap the burning bush for you
Going over and over about how i don't have your heart
So still....you won't break my heart

Life is too ironic for me
Am oblivious to public descency
But all that would change if I never knew you

See i dont believe in doctrines,morals and written laws
I believe in you
I can't remember a life not knowing you
Am used to you not loving me
I can't imagine a life where you did

So now you know...
You could never break my heart

Today I don't mean to be poetic
I thought I'd write you one of those broken letters
Maybe then if you will not reply to this one
Maybe you wouldn't try so hard to break my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment