Friday 14 August 2015

Freestyle chronicles #1;obsession


Passion, obsession
Always in my conversation
Like my one time, all life possession
Unrequited cohesion
My minds fornication
One thing to live for
Die for
You be in my next incarnation

Why do i allow you to suffocate me
When I know you could never date me
Oh I know u don hate me
You just love it when you tame me
Give me bait   oh yes that's me

I have 8 photos of you
that drive me totally nuts
Coz you, have touched my heart
You give me better scars
Like safari network am on full bars
Obsession kept me asking
if she does
Or does not love me

But all that is way above me
If only you would abide in me
But you keep patronizing me
Coz I start sinking
when you stop nursing me

Am thinking,

Am thinking about
Baby why your always in doubt
Why you let this candle burn out
Why you say
you were born to stand out

Like...

I heard you were a red laced corset
Yea you have a voice like Morset
They said we used to force it
What do they know
Now we are more set

Baby am your puppet
Keep pulling them strings
'Dance dance
Do it  like lil simz'
Like the last season of fringe

I mean

Stick by me
Let's do this like a tsunami
See am stolid in my interior
Am nothing like Miami
Be always near me
Al wear you like a new Jersey
Climb 'pon you
Kama mti Wa nazi

Kazi

No comments:

Post a Comment