Friday 7 August 2015

Weight in whispers

RLet's try something new
Exchange a few whispers
Coz our hearts
are already loud enough
If only to read your lips say love
Or a sigh that says forever

Let's try loving in pieces
It's the only way we know how
The only way to put across a non-incriminating vow
At least it will only be words not images
When you blush all the way home

Let's capture  this
like in Pablo Picasso's art
Tell the world a story
By the way our locked eyes are painted
By the way my beaded anklet
Falls on 'loves me'
But the world already knows
About you and I
So we could try something new
Can we have matching tattoos?

The first time I ever saw you
Is the same night you saw my silhouette
It's like a memory i've had all my life
And our minds did merge then
And I was enchanted to meet you
So yes, maybe we had met before
Perhaps in another life

Remember
The phrases causing doubt?
Walls blocking us out?

The other day
I watched you till 2AM
Going back and forth about the first place I ever saw you
Whispering to the quiet room,
how much I've needed
to feel this again

The weight in my whispers
I won't let you slip away
Always be at your door
Loving you
more than my very breathe
Writing our story for the next lives
And waiting on you
Like I did in the life before

Because ;
it was enchanting to meet you
This night is sparkling
Don't you let it go
          

No comments:

Post a Comment